Friday, July 6, 2018

What's A Title?

Sometimes, I become very frustrated when asked to commit to a name or a title. How do I know the name or the title that I select will convey the same message to the person reading? I understand that clarity is essential, but does clarity to someone of my race/ethnicity, age, culture and life experience translate completely and identically to someone not of the same race/ethnicity, age. culture and life experience? Are any two people fully able to be so in touch with one another that they understand and think alike all the time.

I think not on all the accounts offered above. That is the reason/source of my frustration.

The title of this blog, From Top 2 Bottom Blog, is what this blog represents to me, a sharing of some of my real experiences as a same gender loving man as well as some of my fantasy desires in navigating my journey from being an exclusive sexual top (in gay relationships, the man who penetrates - with his erect penis - another man during sexual encounters) to becoming a man who is now (today) a versatile bottom (again in gay relationships, the man who is penetrated - fucked - in his buttocks by a top).

Yes, that's the man that I am today. A versatile bottom in the same gender loving hierarchy. I prefer being the bottom man to being a top for two primary reasons. First, I honestly enjoy the feeling of having a man thrust himself inside me. It is very physically and sexually satisfying to me. Second, I am what some may consider a "controlling" man and in being in the bottom role during our fucking (making love), I can have the determination as to how fast, furious and hard the fucking proceeds. It is, after all, my ass (buttocks) being used as the playground/battleground here. 

No, that isn't my photo in the image in this posting here. It is, however, an image of a very nice ass to illustrate this article.

Peace out!
Rashad

1 comment:

  1. Then they sit on the bench, Tommy looking one way and Giorgio the other, entwined in wild sex of sweat and sportswear.
    Helixstudios

    ReplyDelete